[cvsnt] Re: B2141: MS SQLServer and audit trigger error

someone aperson aperson at someone.com
Sat Nov 5 12:13:13 GMT 2005

I created the database, and a user named cvsntHistory. I gave cvsntHistory
all rights to the database.
I then used the control panel to test the database access, and create the
tables.
I didn't manually create the tables using the Sql Scripts.

If 'count' isn't a field in one of the tables, then perhaps a sql script
syntax error is being generated.
I'll take a look at tracing the database on monday and see what is happening
on the sql side when i do a commit.

Joe E.

news:nronm19b0r70kg2no5sj58abj0s7qe04kl at 4ax.com...