[cvsnt] (no subject)

Xiaoyan Jin xiaoyan.jin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 05:16:58 GMT 2005

Xiaoyan Jin wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for your reply. It is very clear and now I know the CVS committing
> mechanism.
> Yes, I have found the folder <$TEMP>/cvs-serv<$CVSPID> as you said. And I
> also found all the info that I needed.

Don't assume the name or location will remain the same. Use the current
directory when you're called instead.

> Well, the command line arguments still doesn't work. I guess maybe it
> concerns about CVSNT version (I use CVSNT2.0.11, And the the command line

2.0.11 doesn't support extra arguments at all.

Tony
 Hi Tony,
 Then which version support extra arguments on commitinfo file? But if
arguments does not work for CVSNT2.0.11, why the arguments like %{sVv} works
for CVSNT2.0.1.1 CVSROOT\loginfo file?
 Greetings,
Amy