[cvsnt] Re: CVS Core on AIX

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Nov 18 02:07:23 GMT 2005

Derek,

>> Whilst it most likely is a situation that should be fixed on the
>> server, the cause can probably only be determined from the client.
>
>I disagree.  The client is absolutely useless in discovering the cause.

My apologies Derek - looks like we are stuck.

If you create the traces and CVS_CLIENT_LOG's you may be able to spot
something, or otherwise as I suggested you could try compiling CVSNT on
AIX (though that has not been done before so probably wont be easy) or
moving to CVS or CVSNT on Linux.

Regards,

Arthur