[cvsnt] Re: bad CVSROOT - Hostname required:

Oliver Giesen ogiesen at gmx.net
Fri Nov 18 18:11:49 GMT 2005

Diego Sorensen wrote:
 > thans you very much Oliver for your help.
 > i think that was my problem. Where do you get more information about
 > the wincvs 2024 and the  CVSNT 2.5.03.2151 .
 > Because if you dont tell me this, I coudnt solve it.
 > (all the tutorials and manual are refering to a previous versions)

Currently the only source of information about this are the mailing list
archives of WinCvs and CVSNT. This particular problem was only
discovered a few days ago.
Unless either Tony or Jerzy come up with a quick "fix" within the next
few days (and I seriously doubt that) I will probably add an according
item to the WinCvs FAQ at: http://cvsgui.sf.net/newfaq.htm

Hope this helps.

P.S.: You've got to take care to use ReplyAll and then remove the
original sender when replying to the CVSNT list as it does not set the
ReplyTo header like other lists do.

--
Oliver