[cvsnt] Re: Help: Switch to user failed due to configuration error

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Mon Nov 21 18:33:05 GMT 2005

Benoit David wrote:
> Can you give a (rough) date for a first 64bit compatible release ?

Currently sometime around January for testing releases ready to go into
general use.  2.6.x is a major upgrade and will take some time to
stabilise, although I'm working hard on it at the moment.  Unstable
releases will be out before then but I wouldn't recommend them on code
you want to keep... (although cvsnt.org will switch to 2.6.x hopefully
by the end of the month... I don't mind taking risks with my own code :)
  wouldn't recommend it for others though).

It's probably possible to do a 64bit build of the required parts of the
authentication library, but interaction with 32bit builds of cvsnt
hasn't been tested at all.