[cvsnt] Workspace viewer?

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Wed Nov 23 12:23:33 GMT 2005

Hello,

I just installed the latest version of cvsnt. It installed a program called
WorkspaceViewer.exe. It doesn't seem to do anything useful, and there
doesn't seem to be any documentation available about it. The only hint I
get is that I can see at the March-Hare site what the full version would do
if I bought it. But I'm not so much interested in a full version that I
don't have, I'm interested in that program that's installed on my disk.
There must be a purpose to it...

Is there anywhere a description about what this program does? How it works?
What it needs to work?

Thanks,
Gerhard