[cvsnt] cannot remove files with "Binary delta" kopt! [ Vírusmentes] [Vírusmentes]

Zoltan.Szathmary at generali.hu Zoltan.Szathmary at generali.hu
Wed Nov 30 13:17:08 GMT 2005

Hi Tony!
One month ago (2005.10.18) I wrote a bug report about this subject.

Meanwhile our cvsnt server and client upgraded to Build 2151, but the error
remains the same.
After remove command for a binary file with Binary Delta keyword option,
CVSNT wrote a crash dump each time when I want to commit this file.
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2151
(client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2151
(client/server)

There is a workaround:
When I change "kopt B" to "kopt b" directly in the RCS file (with a binary
editor), CVSNT will not crash!
Let me know if I can give more information.

Zoltán Szathmáry