[cvsnt] merge problem

Rick Martin rsmandcam at _No_Spam_sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 30 23:01:49 GMT 2005

Hi,
This is probably silly but I'm having a heck of a time merging changes
between two branches.

I have a working folder where I originally created and updated to Branch1.
After modifications to some of the files I created and updated to a new
Branch2. I've made some changed on Branch2. I now want to merge the changes
from Branch2 to Branch1 for a couple of the files.
I re-updated the working folder to Branch1 and ran
cvs update -jBranch2 wsis001.clw

No errors are reported but nothing in my working folder is changed.
I've also tried:
cvs update -jBranch2 -jBranch1 wsis001.clw

I've also tried using the explicit revision numbers with no luck.

Can someone point out what I'm doing wrong?
I'm using 2.5.01 Build 1976 for both client and server.

TIA,
Rick