[cvsnt] Conrtol Panel will not open

SkorPiun skorpiun at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 16:08:42 BST 2005

I am having trouble getting the control panel to open.

This is my first time using CVSNT, though I have used CVS before.

I installed CVSNT v2.5.02.2088
I confirmed that both services were running, then clicked "Control
Panel from the start menu. Nothing happened. I then opened windows
explorer and double clicked the "cvsnt.cpl" file, again nothing
happened.

After searching the mailing list archive, I updated the start menu's
shortcut "Start In" path to "C:\Program Files\CVSNT" (someone
mentioned this might help), but that did it still does not work. I
then confirmed that the "PATH" environment variable contained
"C:\Program Files\CVSNT".

I am running on Windows XP Home Edition v2002 SP2

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks