[cvsnt] Re: Conrtol Panel will not open

SkorPiun skorpiun at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:09:31 BST 2005

Tony Wrote:
> Firstly, I should note that XP Home is not a recommend OS for running a
> server - you will have problems with file permissions and user
> authentication, both of which are crippled in that OS.
Ya :o)
I am hoping to use this as just a way to keep version control for my
personal projects. I used to have this set up on a Linux machine, but
it kept crashing and I had to keep rebuilding it. I am by no means a
Linux guru, which is probably why I had so much trouble. So I am
hoping to set up something simple on Windows, which I am unfortunately
a little bit more versed on using.

> Are you logged in as administrator?
Yes, I am logged in as the admin.

Thanks