[cvsnt] Re: Conrtol Panel will not open

D. Mahakian tmoli42 at gmx.net
Mon Oct 3 04:21:00 BST 2005

I too am having the same problem with Control Panel with 2.5.02.2088
(upgraded from 2.5.01.something). It will not open when selecting from
the Start Menu. However, it will work if you right click on the actual
(not shortcut) .cpl file in the installed directory and select "Open
with Control Panel" (Don't have it open in front of me so wording may be
off slightly. Running on Win2k3.

- D. Mahakian