[cvsnt] Out of memory

Lehman, Curtis CLehman at carrieraccess.com
Mon Oct 3 23:43:16 BST 2005

Bo,

Do you have any suggestion on how to mitigate or fix this issue? I am
worried my system will run into this eventually since we are revision
controlling binary files (-kb) that change a lot. I was wondering if I could
change the way CVS saved the file, maybe by switching to the -KB for delta
binary's? Can I make this change on existing binary files and still retain
the ability to pull early versions that were under the -kb option?

Any other suggestions on what we could do to prevent this from happening?

Thanks,
Curt