[cvsnt] Re: Commitinfo script output line endings 0d 0d 0a

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Thu Oct 6 19:31:45 BST 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:
> If you can make your script send only LF to the STDOUT (which I doubt)
> then the output on the client end will probably contain only CRLF.

Scripts should be set to LF only always.. they are potentially sending
client/server protocol information, which is always Unix standard.

Make sure cygwin is configured to LF (the default I believe) if using
cygwin python, and for ActivePython invoke with -u.

Of course Windows cmd.exe doesn't care about multiple crlf output
(doesn't even double space), so it's not normally an issue.