[cvsnt] Out of memory

Lehman, Curtis CLehman at carrieraccess.com
Thu Oct 6 21:55:33 BST 2005

Yaa, I think that's what we are going to have to do. We have to keep the
file on revision control because we need it for the debugger to work. This
file, even though compiler generated, is not reproducible. Every time we
compile the code, this file changes, even without any code changes because
there is a random number generator in the program that creates different
numbers.

Thanks for the help and time,
Curt