[cvsnt] Administrative Files Regex - exclude CVSROOT?

Mike Boone boonedocks+cvsnt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:56:50 BST 2005

Hello all,

I am experimenting with a script run by verifymsg. I have it working using
the DEFAULT parameter. However, I've found when I make a mistake to the
verifymsg, I can't easily recommit an updated verifymsg file.

So what I want to have happen is for the verifymsg script to run on all
repositories/folders except the Administrative Files in CVSROOT. How do I do
this?

The documentation is pretty vague on valid regular expressions and syntax
examples. I tried these to no avail:

^!CVSROOT C:\myscript.exe
^(?!CVSROOT) C:\myscript.exe
!CVSROOT C:\myscript.exe