[cvsnt] Re: commit problem

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Oct 7 23:04:46 BST 2005

kmknox at aep.com wrote:

 > We finally kludged a solution by having loginfo call a shell script that
 > does exactly what the loginfo file used to do on its own. That kind of
 > chaining should be unnecessary, though. We would like to understand
 > where the problem might actually lie.

For anything over an extremely trivial loginfo you're going to want a
script anyway - the default is just raw data.. OK for an example but not
particularly useful for production.

I don't know why that example doesn't work on your system.. I'll
probably remove it anyway.. it's Unix specific, plus it's not in fact a
useful example except for syntax.