[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT crashes when taginfo line matches (was: Problem with Taginfo script)

Mon Oct 10 21:04:58 BST 2005

Hello,

On 10/10/05, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:26:12 +0200, Tobias Rodenbach
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I am really surprised that the problem is not reproducible or already
> >known because in the meantime we did the following:
> >
> >A) Installed cvsnt server 2.5.02 build 2088 on a separate Workstation
> >with a copy of the repository: same behaviour
> >
> >B) Installed cvsnt server 2.5.02 build 2088 on another workstation and
> >created a new repository from scratch: same behaviour
>
> Why not use the latest build 2115???

Because when installing it on the server, 2088 was the latest stable
build and I wanted to confirm the behaviour on the workstation.
Recently, I tried it at home on Win2000, and got the same error. With
2115 I get "Script execution failed" which is a lot better than a
crash :) and may be due to some other misconfiguration. I will try
2115 on Workstation A.

Thanks so far and best regards
 Tobias Rodenbach