[cvsnt] Re: Conrtol Panel will not open

Jakob Kruse kruse at kruse-net.dk
Thu Oct 13 07:09:35 BST 2005

You are kind of contradicting yourself here Tony, because having libraries
in the application directory only works consistently if the application runs
from the application directory, which yours (cvsnt.cpl) doesn't.

Requiring - as you do - that the application directory is placed as the very
first thing in the system path, only works as long as no other applications
with the same requirement is installed. You would need to fix that, making
your application as well behaved as you require of other applications below.

/Jakob

news:digm9s$89v$1 at paris.nodomain.org...