[cvsnt] Re: New Bugs - Upgrading from CVSNT 2.5.01 (Travis) Build 1976 to CVSNT 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2115

Jakob Kruse kruse at kruse-net.dk
Sun Oct 16 15:27:26 BST 2005

"Tony Hoyle" <tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote in message
news:diont9$s36$3 at paris.nodomain.org...
>> 2 Some people are seeing Unknown Error -1 messages when running
>> various cvs commands.
>
> That's often AV mucking around with the communication (nod32 is the usual
> culprit).

Same problem here with 2.5.02. Definitely not AV related. As I have posted
in another thread I can "switch this error on and off" just by changing the
username or server name part of the CVSROOT. That is, from one machine, one
username works, another doesn't. One name for the cvs server works, another
doesn't.

Regards,
Jakob Kruse