[cvsnt] Removing files from CVS Repositories

Vinay Jhumun ljhumun at sil.intnet.mu
Mon Oct 17 05:36:26 BST 2005

Hi,
Can anyone help me plz,
Well, I hve put some files on CVS repositories, n now i see  that the
naming conversion is not right and i hve to rename them,
and i hve also some files which need to b deleted from from cvs
repositories,

Can anyone help me how to remove the files,
I am using Tortoise CVS and i hve CVSNT 2.0.58d installed on a Windows
2003 Server.

When i try to remove the file using the TortoiseCVS, it creates an Attic
files,

how can i remove it completely from the server,

Thnks in advance,

Rgards
vinay