[cvsnt] Non-watched/Read-only Sandbox Files

David Hauck davidh at netacquire.com
Mon Oct 17 14:43:45 BST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to clean up some permissions of files in our repository. These
files are somehow getting checked out as read-only. I've verified they are
not watch files (we don't use this feature) and am at a loss as to how to
correct this. I'd like all our files to be checked out r/w. Part of the
heritage of the particular files I'm targetting is that they are
hardware-related FPGA files and I believe the maintainer/developer of these
files isn't very CVS-aware (and likely may have been performing
adds/commits, etc. with these files marked as read-only).

Any ideas? We use CVSNT client/server v2.0.58d.

Thanks,
-David