[cvsnt] (no subject)

Suso jmdagadag at jccm.es
Tue Oct 18 12:25:00 BST 2005

I use cvsnt 2.5.02 and wincvs 2.02, in this forum i read that i can force
reserve edit of binaries :

>Can CVSNT be configured to force reserved edit on binary files?
>Add a cvswrappers line so it forces -kbx on the file instead of -kb.

I add the line -kbx in the cvswrappers but it works like -kb, i probe to
change the archive properties to kbx and it works, force reserved edit, but
i would like to know how can it work for every archives with the same
extension.

other question is to know if i can have one shared sandbox for all my users,
and use reserve edit to edit files.

And the last question is how i need to make macros with wincvs?

Jesus