[cvsnt] Re: Removing files from CVS Repositories

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Oct 19 18:52:48 BST 2005

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:20:49 +0400, Vinay Jhumun
<ljhumun at sil.intnet.mu> wrote:

>Thnks Bo,
>
>But will it affect the history file,???
>as i have the viewcvs query feature enabled,
>and if i'll query, will it appear in the query result,

I personally never bother with the CVSROOT/history file if thta is
what you are referring to. It is of limited usefulness in my view and
it is not even always maintained by CVSNT.

And I never used the ViewCvs query either....

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)