[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt over Internet using SSPI

Gyökeres Ladislav gyokeres at ba.psg.sk
Thu Oct 20 19:52:38 BST 2005

Hi!
I am using the same config as you do (SSPI over Internet). My client
computer is not part of a domain nor does the server.
To set up the users, you will have to create new user accounts on Windows.
You can also create a special group for them (e.g. "CVS Users"). The access
rights to the repository you can control by the user group permissions.
In WinCVS the you must use the same account name as the new account (also
the password).

I don't want explain it to details, because I installed our server for a
year and till that time i didn't touch it so maybe I am wrong in some
details. But I could setup the server using the manuals on the CvsNT home
page. I'm sure also you will be able to do it.

Laco

news:mailman.297.1129620251.31093.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...