[cvsnt] Re: Why to upgrade CVSNT: 2.0.11?

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Thu Oct 20 22:43:46 BST 2005

rajiv kumar wrote:
> My organization is using CVSNT 2.0.11, which is quite old.
> I want to upgrade with latest CVSNT 2.5.02 but want to know what all benefits I will get by this upgrade?
> In other terms what are there in new versions which are not available in 2.0.11.

There's quite a few bug fixes.. some security issues.   There's
obviously the support issue - 2.0.11 wouldn't be supported on this list
normally (although you might get lucky).

If 2.0.11 is working for you then consider whether the time required for
the upgrade is more valuable than the benefits you'd get from upgrading.