[cvsnt] Re: corruption of binary files on checkout

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Sat Oct 22 19:00:49 BST 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:

> Then again 2.0.51d is not a supported version, it had issues already
> when it was current.

Yes I wouldn't like to vouch for the stability of anything less than
2.0.58... As I remember it 2.0.51 had a number of issues at the time,
and it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't passing the correct information
on import (even 2.0.58 isn't officially supported any more, but it was
the most stable of the 2.0 series so is a good reference point).