[cvsnt] Re: Repository auditing database setup for MSSQL

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Sun Oct 23 05:03:55 BST 2005

Brian Post wrote:
> I have enabled the following Repository auditing options
>     Session
>     Commits
>     Tags
>     History
>
> Everything is being recorded into my DB except no entries are being added to
> the TagLog table. The session log contains tag entries.

It's possible to have a tag seesion that doesn't actually generate any
tags..  You'll only get tag logs if a file is actually tagged - one per
file.

If you're not getting anything in the log when files are being tagged
then I've no idea, since it definately looks like it's working here
(which reminds me I'll have to clean mine out.. it's got 62,000 rows in
it now...)

Are you getting any errors when tagging?