[cvsnt] CVSNT 2.5.02.2115 Install Problem

Dan Pupek dpupek at astpcola.com
Thu Oct 27 14:23:02 BST 2005

I get this problem with every install of CVSNT Server. The workaround (for
me) seems to be stopping the WMI service during the install and then
restarting after the install. I've never investigated why this works but it
does. Bo's installs, on the other hand, have never exhibited this problem.

Dan Pupek
Software Engineer
Advanced Systems Technology, Inc
dpupek at astpcola.com <mailto:dpupek at astpcola.com>