[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT 2.5.02.2115 Install Problem

HNS ejb111us at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:46:48 BST 2005

I have downloaded both cvsnt-2.5.2.2115-setup.zip and
cvsnt-2.5.3.2132-setup.zip. However, when I tried to open both of these
files in WinZip (ver. 8.1), I get a "Can not open file: it does not appear
to be a valid archive". Do I need to use a particular unzip utility?

As usual, any help and assistance would be appreciated!