[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2133

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Oct 27 22:23:40 BST 2005

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:31:06 +0100, Tony Hoyle
<tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote:

>CVSNT 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2133
>
>Bug fixes:
>
>* Specifying ACL with no options caused existing ACL to be deleted
>* Change delay loading sequence to fix sqlite issue
Looks like it worked OK!

>* log/rlog no longer reads the whole RCS file unless it has to (speeds
>   up rlog -h/rlog -l/rlog -S)
>* Added WorkspaceViewer - very stripped down workspace manager (just the
>   selection tree, in fact).  A working example of zeroconf based
>   repository selection, plus the cvsnt global directory.

What is WorkSpaceViewer supposed to accomplish?
When I try it and expand the POLARIS node I see the various
repositories. But when I doubleclick one of them a login dialog shows
up. So I enter my Windows login name (bosse) and my Windows password
and click OK. Then the dialog comes back with the following in the
header:
:sspi:bosse:<my password>@polaris.agiusa.se:2401:/CMP

Apparently it does not like my windows login and so it shows the
password I entered in cleartext in the dialog...

Early beta, right?.....

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)