[cvsnt] shadow not executing after tagging, and bug in Plugins.example

Steve Hobbs shobbs at diablo-technologies.com
Thu Oct 27 22:48:31 BST 2005

Doh! Meant to send this to the list. Not Tony directly.

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> It looks like the tag isn't going through premodule/postmodule, so the
> list of updated directories isn't getting updated.
>
> I could probably chuck something into pretag to catch that case.

If I understand right, it's got to be in postcommand or "posttag" if such a
thing exists, right?

If it's in pretag, then that's before the actual tagging happens, isn't it?

I thought I was getting my head around the trigger stuff, but are you saying
that the postcommand section in checkout_trigger.cpp is entirely missed
during tagging?

Steve