[cvsnt] Restricting users from creating new files/directories

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Oct 28 13:05:33 BST 2005

You can't use NTFS system permissions for this since the cvs process involves
creating, renaming and deleting intermediate files. So for any operation like
commit there will be files both created and deleted...

Have a look at cvs chacl instead, it might solve the problem.

Or use the commitinfo script file to limit this access.

Bo