[cvsnt] Re: Workspace Viewer...

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Sat Oct 29 07:24:38 BST 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:
> With build 2134 I am now able to use the new program. But it still
> insists on adding a domain to my PC name and then I have to log in for
> every visit.
> The connection should be :sspi:polaris:/PC but it extracts to be
> :sspi:polaris.agiusa.se:/PC instead and then it cannot autologin any
> more. If I enter my login name and password it succeeds.
>
> Why is it doing this?

It's not adding anything, it's just reading what the server is saying
it's called (you can verify that from cvs info -vb).

As I said before - the FQDN shouldn't make a difference... finding out
why it does in a (thanfully rare) number of cases would go a long way to
solving some of the more odd problems people have had with misconfigured
domain/ADC, etc.