[cvsnt] Newest version of CVSNT refuses to work!

Ralf Steinhaeusser newsbounceralf at spoonworx.com
Mon Oct 31 10:40:16 GMT 2005

Hi!

I just upgraded our server (Win2KServer, SP4, all SPs) from CVSNT
2.0.51a to CVSNT 2.5.02.2115

Now my client (TCVS V1.8.22 on Win2K Prof, SP4, all SPs) works on my
computer, but my collegue (same configuration) gets an error (see
below).

What's wrong here? (And how can I fix it)

(Btw: on the server I am administrator, my collegue is "only" a normal
user)

Thanks,
Ralf

#####################

n D:\Daten\Delphi5\Tom-Signal: "C:\Programme\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "-q"
"-x" "commit" "-m" "Filtered out qt times with zero time"
"Plugins/PlgArrData/uArrhythmiaAnalysis.pas"
CVSROOT=:sspi:Tom:/Delphi

Checking in Plugins/PlgArrData/uArrhythmiaAnalysis.pas;
/Delphi/Tom-Signal/Plugins/PlgArrData/uArrhythmiaAnalysis.pas,v  <--
uArrhythmiaAnalysis.pas
cvs server: C:\WINNT\Temp\cvs18E.tmp: No such file or directory
cvs [server aborted]: error diffing uArrhythmiaAnalysis.pas

Error, CVS operation failed