[cvsnt] Re: Strange virtual modules checkouts

Richard Kerry Richard.Kerry at bbc.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 17:07:12 GMT 2005

I found that.  (fetching all the files when I only wanted the ones I'd
defined in modules)
That's why I moved over to looking at using modules2, which doesn't
suffer from this.
It did, however, need a lot of experimentation to get the behaviour I
wanted (see recent thread, beginning of last week - "Modules2 under
2.5.01"), but that's not perfect yet, producing some odd warning
messages and lacking a line-continuation character.

Unhelpfully,
Richard.

PS.  I know I'm a bit late replying, I've been away.