[cvsnt] Locked File

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Oct 31 21:30:25 GMT 2005

Ron,

Please use the support e-mail address listed in the eBook for Suite
support (in the middle of page 7).

I understand it can be a little difficult to find this address - however
we are trying to make it clearer in the next edition.

If by "locked" you mean it has a padlock icon -then you have most likely
specified that file type is reserved (co-operative or exclusive).  In
the eBook version 2.5.02.2108 see page 57, 89, 161 and 250.

Use the "cvs edit" tortoise command to unlock it.  In the eBook version
2.5.02.2108 see page 170.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett