[cvsnt] Re: Temporary directory problems: cvs [server aborted]: can't create temporary directory

Glen Starrett glen at starretthome.net
Tue Sep 6 01:21:19 BST 2005

Sean Aitken wrote:
> For what it's worth, the problem is still around.. Tracing the activity
> on the server with filemonitor, I see no access denied errors.  The
> access denied seems to be coming from CVSNT.

1) Check file permissions on the repository, temp directory, and each
folder above those to the drive root.  The user should have control over
the files in the repos, full control on temp, and at least list on all
folders up to the root.

2) Do a lsacl in your sandbox root, check what CVSNT things the
permissions are.

Sorry if this is old advice, the thread doesn't have the full history.

--
Glen Starrett