[cvsnt] Re: conflicts while importing vendor branch?

Andy Southby asouthby at removethis.drumgrange.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 10:18:01 BST 2005

Richard,

Check some of the files reporting the conflicts for keywords that are being
expanded. I am new to CVSNT but seem to remember reading (possibly in the
CVSNT manual or "Open Source Development with CVS 3rd ed") that care should
be taken with the use of keywords as they can lead to conflicts.

If this is the case then it might be worth switching off the keyword
expansion for your thirdparty imports.

I hope this helps.

Andy.

news:mailman.15.1125658150.1315.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...