[cvsnt] Anyone Using sspi protocol with eclipse and CVSNT

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Wed Sep 7 14:27:59 BST 2005

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> Joelle Tegwen wrote:
> > I'm trying to do this set up and the link for the CVSNT 2.0.54 is
> > down
> > http://paris.nodomain.org/blog/index.php/history/2004/09/09/cvsnt_2_
> > 0_54
> >
> > Does anyone know where I can get this particular version of CVSNT?
>
> That's an ancient version & wasn't even a release.  Why on earth
> would anyone want to run that?

I think we had that question a couple of times before on this list.
IIRC at some point somebody posted a link to a document on the Eclipse
site that said something along the lines of "the compatibility issues
were fixed in CVSNT 2.0.54". Obviously some people are missing the
implied "and later" part of that statement...

Cheers,

--
Oliver
JID:  ogiesen at jabber.org