[cvsnt] Anyone Using sspi protocol with eclipse and CVSNT

Mark Johnson amarkjohnson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 20:47:48 BST 2005

On 9/7/05, Mark Johnson <amarkjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Something changed
> which no longer allows this format of CVROOT
> :sspi:username at servername:\cvsrepo.
> from a command line, run cvs :sspi:username at servername:\cvsrepo login.
>  Enter password when prompted.  You must do this once per windows
> session, before trying to login from eclipse. Now try it from eclipse,
> and it will work.

I just read some other posts, and realize that I may be mistaken.
Does a CVSROOT in the form of ":sspi:username at servername:\cvsrepo"
require a login?  If this is the case, then my solution in the
account for eclipse's lack of support for the sspi protocol.

Could someone please clear this up for me?

Thanks,
Mark