[cvsnt] WinCVS server setting

Ananda Rabi Dhar ananda_metain at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 11:00:07 BST 2005

Can any one please describe the steps necessary for setting up the WinCVS server for a Windows XP machine.
I am getting some error at the end: error <repository name> no repository
error authorization failed <servername> server rejected access to <rep name on the server>
error empty password used. try real password

I am sure My CVS server on WindowsXP is not set correctly.

I would like to use PSERVER initially and, if succeed, I can update to SSH

Plesae help me.