[cvsnt] Re: modules2 seems not to work still in 2.5.02.2084...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Fri Sep 9 06:32:49 BST 2005

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 03:41:40 +0100, Tony Hoyle
<tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>> 2) How to get single files out
>> Not described at all...
>>
>It is in fact...  there's a section on using regexps to get groups of
>files out.

That is the part that I don't understand (never used regexps
anywhere). Is it not possible to simply specify the full name of the
wanted files? All files have the same extension and there is no
commonality between the names, they are simply different files...
Is the trick to put in a parenthesis around the file list?
Like:
Test = ModuleZZ/NewCommon (SecondFileNew.txt main.c)

>You can't combine files from different directories though.  Everything
>must come from the current directory.

That is what I also told the developer, so for now he has to find
another solution for that problem...

Finally:
What about the handling of the root of the sandbox? Usage of / gets a
lot of discussion in the helpfile but seems not at all to work...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)