[cvsnt] Problem with sspi in 2.5.2.2064

Johannes Kilian cvsnt at cvsnt.org
Tue Sep 13 07:48:35 BST 2005

Gerhard Fiedler schrieb:

>I just updated my TortoiseCVS installation. It comes with the 2064 build of
>cvs.exe. When I try to connect to my repository, I get this authentication
>error (I'm using sspi to a Win2k server):
>
>p:\test\environment>d:\Programs\CVS\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe ver
>[80090311] No authority could be contacted for authentication.
>

>Is this a known problem?

Yep - me and Bo Berglund reported this problem earlier, but there is no
response from Tony yet  :-(
Tony hinted, it might be a configuration problem on my machine, but
since I didn't change any configuration on my side and I haven't got a
hint, which configuration it might be, I wasn't able to fix that
behaviour yet ...

See Mail to CVSNT-Newsgroup:
Topic: CVSNT 2.5.02 (Servalan) Build 2048: Error connecting to older
cvs-server

Johannes