[cvsnt] ACL: anyone use?!

Gennady G. Marchenko gennady.marchenko at iss.ru
Tue Sep 13 13:56:03 BST 2005

ACL don't apply for checkout operation:

Below I post old message:
------------------------------------

Ok. I see this, but in these message example situation drop access for all module, in my situation I need close one or two files in module for read (see first message under). But my ACL's don't appling on checkout operation if user has a read access to module.

Strage: on update operation all restriction works fine!

Thanks for help,
Gennady.