Need an urgent resolution>> [cvsnt] Merge problem from trunk to branch

Deepu Thomas cvs_bug at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 13 14:55:38 BST 2005

Can i get an update on this please !!! Its very critical out here!!!

Deepu Thomas <cvs_bug at yahoo.co.in> wrote: Hi

I am trying to merge trunk to the branch ..but the latest update of the trunk gets overwritten in the latest update of the branch rather than merging .The command that i used is

cvs update -j
-j HEAD

The CVS version that i am using is 2.0.0.2 ...but not working :(
Tried also in Tortoise CVS ..its the same problem ...

Can some one please help me out why this is happening !!!..What is the cause of suhc a nature ....

Thanks
Deepu