[cvsnt] cvsnt and bugzilla integration

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Sep 15 09:35:34 BST 2005

Bernhard,

> is there any good Bugzilla/CVS integration ?

Yes - by the same people who write CVSNT!
http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/features/bugzilla/

>Usually commercial products support that out-of-the-box and it is quite

>usefull, so i am wondering what is avialable in the open-source
world...

Hmmm - yes you have to pay for that bit.

But as you pointed out in the other thread - you need the GUI to go with
it, hence why we ship the modified Tortoise with the CVS Suite which
includes bug number/change set integration (see the animated GIF on the
above URL).

Regards,

Arthur