[cvsnt] Re: Space in file name

Valéry Croizier swapsos at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 19 15:32:42 BST 2005

I'm confused : why do I have to configure something on the server while it works fine with a Linux client (cvs 1.11.5) ?
Which part of the documentation describes what to write in the scripts so that paths with spaces are taken into account ?

Tony Hoyle <tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> a écrit :
Valéry Croizier wrote:
> My repository has a module that I am unable to check out (in this module the names of a few directories contain ' ' characters).
> Checkout works fine from a Linux CVS client, but not with the CVSNT client 2.0.62.1817 that comes with TortoiseCVS 1.8.16 on XP.
>
> Can spaces in a directory name affect CVSNT ?

No, not really... server side scripts need to be written to take it into
account, but that's the same on all systems.