[cvsnt] Re: Strange error with 2094, cannot open Attic...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Sep 19 23:05:02 BST 2005

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:33:59 +0100, Tony Hoyle
<tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>>
>> 5) Uninstalled 2094
>>
>> 6) Downloaded 2091 MSI and installed using it
>>
>The difference between 2091 and 2094 is a couple of lines in tag.cpp -
>there's nothing that can affect an update.

Strange, and it is not only the update. Most anything I tried failed.
For example I tried to graph a file in WinCvs (using various client
side cvs versions) and it failed with the same complaint about the
Attic...

Then downgrading to 2091 solved it all, now everything works fine
again. No errors of any kind....

Well,
I will try out the next one after 2094 when that's available and see
what gives.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)