[cvsnt] Re: Can't install on AMD k6 2 processor

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 02:33:59 BST 2005

> I'm surprised you got XP running on it TBH... often motherboards of the
> day couldn't address more than 64mb without taking a huge performance
> hit (which wasn't great to start with), and they couldn't address large
> hard drives.
>
> Tony

Don't be so exagerated, even my PcChips motherboard could handle 512MB
perfectly ;-)
For the HDs there was a 80GB barrier, AFAIR...

Is the check performed by MSI or the CVSNT executable itself?
Is it worth to try the InnoSetup installer? Try an older version? Or
the only option would be recompile CVSNT?

I'm from Brazil and around here too even an outdated machine like that
is valuable...

-Flávio