[cvsnt] Re: Looking for CVSNT 1.x

Mark Townsend mtownsen at nowhere.com
Tue Sep 20 21:21:23 BST 2005

I am trying to use CVSNT with WebSphere Studio 5.1.1 and am having
problems.  We had the old version installed, but I thought it would be
better to upgrade.  Well, since then we've had intermittent problems
getting it to work.  I understand that the problem is probably on
WebSphere's side, but that is not easily upgraded while CVSNT generally
is.

I will look into building the 1.x version unless you can offer any help
with getting a recent version of CVSNT to work with WebSphere 5.1.1.

Thanks.

Tony Hoyle <tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote in
news:dgppnj$2a8$2 at paris.nodomain.org: